The Dog Art PrintPicasso, PabloBuy at AllPosters.com
The following was included in an e-mail I recently received. Unfortunately, I don’t have any idea whatsoever who wrote it. It’s too good not to pass along, though.
WHAT WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM DOGS:
Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
- ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY!
You know how I sign all of my posts on this blog? – Dogs take it to heart. It’s time we started letting ourselves go to the dogs!
Make each moment count double,