We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Links to books are "affiliate links," meaning I earn a small percentage when you click through and buy the book. This costs you absolutely nothing extra but helps me keep my cats in the lifestyle they're accustomed to!
Someone sent this to me in my e-mail recently. Love, love, loved it. Wanted to share it. I’m an inspirational e-mail whore, and can get stoked for days over one as good as this one.
Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two….or Three or Four. (I Have No Idea Why I’m Capitalizing Every Word of Importance. Annoying, No?)
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you..
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. (I actually blogged on this very thing a day or two ago on Self Help Daily.)
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
13. Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
Make each moment count double,
P.S. A great big thank you to those who send me e-mails – You make me all kinds of happy. Okay, that’s totally me doing my happy dance. Kind of sexy, ain’t I?