We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Links to books are "affiliate links," meaning I earn a small percentage when you click through and buy the book. This costs you absolutely nothing extra but helps me keep my cats in the lifestyle they're accustomed to!
The husband “tagged” me with this cute Q&A survey….so since I’m it now, here are my A’s.
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
I’m in trouble right from the start! Let me see…
1) I sold Avon
3) I volunteered as a teacher at a Christian
4) Web Designer
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Top Gun
2) It’s a Wonderful Life
3) Walk The Line
4) Secret Window – The Depp was brilliant in it.
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Survivor and American Idol
2) Classics like The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, and The Beverly Hillbillies (all in B&W ONLY)
3) Baseball! Baseball! Baseball! This IS the Cardinal’s year… Also, usually the UK Wildcats Basketball, but this sure as (&%* isn’t their year.
4) Paula Deen, Alton Brown, Emeril and The Iron Chef on The Food Network
Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation :
(When we lived on Pensacola Beach, life WAS a vacation, so I won’t count that one. I miss you pelicans, white sand, emerald waves, palm trees and seafood three nights a week!)
1) St. Augustine, Florida
2) Land Between the Lakes (Kentucky)
3) Minneapolis, St. Paul (St. Paul is really beautiful – If you get a chance to go, go.)
4) The Florida Keys (le sigh)
Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Gwen Stefani’s new song, “Crash” and Bon Jovi’s “Wanted Dead or Alive” lead the way
2) Motown – Music doesn’t get any better, I don’t know why it even tries.
3) Alisson Krauss’s “When You Say Nothing at All”
4) Lots of Montgomery Gentry stuff
Four Favorite Dishes :
1) My husband’s grilled chicken with his top secret sauce that he shields even me from seeing!
2) Hot dogs at the ballpark – why ARE they so good?!
3) Pizza, baby.
4) Anything My husband’s Wife Cooks! She’s that D- good.
Four Websites I Visit Daily :
Four Books I Really Love :
1) Anything by Dean Koontz!
2) Nicholas Sparks, “The Rescue”
3) Anything penned by Dale “I pretty much know everything” Carnegie.
4) Agatha Christie mysteries – brilliant woman.
Four Places I’d Rather Be :
1) Collecting shells on Pensacola Beach
2) Shopping at Macy’s
3) Beating my family at miniature golf at Land Between The Lakes
4) Watching bears sort through trash in the Smokey Mountains. From a distance.
That was fun – days are filled with too much seriousness, especially Mondays! Thanks for the smiles.